Electrical Equipment Recycling
We offer commercial, institutional and industrial companies electrical equipment recycling services. We safely collect, transport and recycle a range of old, non-functioning, obsolete or unwanted electrical equipment, including:
- Oil filled transformers
- Substations, electrical bushings & capacitors, cables etc.
- Industrial power generating equipment
- Lamps & bulbs (mercury-bearing and non mercury-bearing)
- Mercury containing switches, circuit breakers, switch boards
- Monitoring & control instruments
- Telecommunications equipment
- Electrical & electronic tools
- Batteries (back-up & stand-by systems, alkaline, nickel, UPS, lithium, car, cadmium, lead acid, laptop, mercury, rechargeable, silver oxide, lithium ion, single use etc.)
- E-waste (desktop & laptop computers, monitors, keyboards, servers, routers, switches, modems, telephones, answering machines, televisons, printers, photocopiers, fax machines etc.)
- And much more
Contact us to arrange for our electrical equipment recycling services, and to ask about our Ontario hazardous waste services, and our other recycling services.